Friday, June 13, 2008

So I'm not a jerk, my co-workers are just lazy slobs




This time, I taped it to the top of the mirror, since all of the big paper clips have mysteriously gone missing. The worst part, in using the long piece of tape to grab the butt gasket off the toilet, the end of the butt gasket dipped into the toilet. EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Too bad the picture didn't come out better...

If I can catch this person, I think the funnier thing would be not to confront them, but to silently put a butt gasket on their desk chair. This was suggested by a co-worker and I think it would be awesome!

I'm on a mission now...

3 comments:

The Chaser said...

Seriously, some funny shit. I work at a similar company and I swear we do not have this problem. It must be one weirdo.

Holly R said...

It HAS to be the same woman... it's the same stall, every day. Next week, I'm taking the tape in the bathroom with me and taping the thing down to the seat. Then she won't waste it by having to use another butt gasket. :o)

The Chaser said...

LOL. I hear that the men's rooms even at intelligent corporate offices are atrocious, so be thankful for begin a women with a 15% female to male ratio.